Fabiana's Saraswati Tattoo



    First of all, let me first thank all my visitors who helped me get 10,000 hits in the month of June alone. That's more than the first five months of Tattoosday (September '07 to February '08, combined). I am grateful for your interest and hope you continue to visit us here.

    Above is another one of Fabiana's tattoos. It is located on her inner left bicep and is the Saraswati, the Hindu goddess of arts, knowledge and music.
    Fabiana first learned about this goddess while reading a Tori Amos book (probably this one) and thought Saraswati "was so beautiful....I knew she would bring me strength and knowledge".


    This piece was inked by Lou Andrew, the owner and artist at Third Eye Tattoos in Brooklyn.

    Fabiana's ink has appeared previously on Tattoosday here.

    Thanks again to Fabiana for sharing her body art here! If you like her ink, don't worry there's more appearing here later this month!!


Post Title

Fabiana's Saraswati Tattoo


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2008/07/first-of-all-let-me-first-thank-all-my.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive