The Tattooed Poets Project: Cheryl Maddalena's Beautiful Tattoo


    Today's Tattooed Poet is Cheryl Maddalena. Cheryl is a performance poet from Boise, Idaho.

    Although the photo above is small, the tattoo is big, bold and beautiful.

    Cheryl writes:

    "It had occurred to me, as a performance poet, that I could never read other poets' tattoos from the audience. Mine is 200 point lowercase Times New Roman, the same font as all my poetry but a larger size."

    The tattoo was done by Sean Wyett at Black Cat Tattoo & Piercing in Boise.

    For a poem by Cheryl, not coincidentally titled Why I got the word “beautiful” tattooed on my arm in 200 point lowercase Times New Roman, head over to BillyBlog here. There's also a clip up of Cheryl performing.

    Thanks to Cheryl for sending us her amazing tattoo!

Post Title

The Tattooed Poets Project: Cheryl Maddalena's Beautiful Tattoo


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2009/04/todays-tattooed-poet-is-cheryl.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive