Doug's Geisha


    I met Doug on Penn Plaza on my birthday.

    He has 14 tattoos and was, by chance headed down to Rising Dragon Tattoos in Chelsea later that day to get more work on a traditional Japanese piece by Horisei (see his work featured previously here).

    The goal is to eventually cover his whole upper body with traditional Japanese tattoo art. He already has foo dogs, demons and kite masks. The favorite piece of his that I saw was this geisha:


    Just stunning work!

    This was done by Sam Hambrick at Fat Kat Tattoo in Keyport, New Jersey.

    Thanks to Doug for sharing his tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

Post Title

Doug's Geisha


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-met-doug-on-penn-plaza-on-my-birthday.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive