Tattoos I Love: Sweethearts for My Sweetheart

    So what does an inkblogger get his sweetheart on Valentine's Day?

    Why, a love-themed tattoo, of course.

    Lucky me, the good folks over at Thicker than Water Tattoo had a Cupid special, $14 tattoos on February 14.


    A lot like the Dare Devil Tattoo Friday the 13th Special (one of which is documented here), the lucky tattoo recipient can choose from an assortment of day-themed flash.


    Here's what my lovely bride Melanie had to choose from:


    When we got to the shop, Melanie signed in #53, and they were averaging a dozen or so per hour, so we knew we had a little bit of a wait.

    I specifically selected Shon Lindauer, since he did such an awesome job with my tiger tattoo.

    It was nice that Melanie got to meet Shon and the piece she selected was one that he had drawn up.

    He tattooed her in the middle of the back and took just about fifteen minutes:


    She was very happy with the end result:


    When we left around 3:45, the waiting list was over a hundred, so they looked like they had a long night ahead of them.

    Thanks to Shon and the staff at Thicker Than Water for another great tattoo experience!

Post Title

Tattoos I Love: Sweethearts for My Sweetheart


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2010/02/so-what-does-inkblogger-get-his.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List