Gabby Celebrates the Beautiful Life

    I met Gabby in the laundromat down the street.

    She had this lovely tattoo at the base of her neck:


    This translates, in the Italian, to "the beautiful life".

    Simply, Gabby has Italian heritage and she had this done at Psycho Tattoo in Georgia at a particularly "good time in [her] life".

    Thanks to Gabby for sharing her three words with us here on Tattoosday!

    UPDATE: Right around the time I posted this, I had heard Ina Saltz discuss typographic tattoos (see my recap here). I have since discovered a cool website tool called WhatTheFont which helps identify typefaces based on samples that can be uploaded. Using this new tool, I have identified the font in Gabby's tattoo as Commerical Script Regular. That probably doesn't mean much to a lot of people, but it's pretty neat for those who may be interested.

Post Title

Gabby Celebrates the Beautiful Life


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-met-gabby-in-laundromat-down-street.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive