Madison's Classy Bicycle

    I met Madison last month on the 59th Street subway platform in Brooklyn.

    She has "9 or 10" tattoos and selected this one to share:



    I don't generally describe the people who volunteer their tattoos here, but it's worth noting that Madison is petite, which ties into this tattoo. She rides a bicycle, although the one pictured here is more of a vintage-style two-wheeler.

    When I asked why it says "stay classy," she laughed and said, "I'm a tough little chick, but I stay classy".

    This tattoo was inked by Victor at Studio Enigma in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

    Thanks again to Madison for sharing her classy tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

Post Title

Madison's Classy Bicycle


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-met-madison-last-month-on-59th-street.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive