Virginia's Flowers Forecast Spring

    This is a quick one for Monday morning, on the last day of February, with spring looming just around the corner. Here's one of Virginia's tattoos:


    Virginia is a long-time reader and fan of Tattoosday who I have met on anumber of occasions. This is the first piece she has shared with us.

    This floral tattoo is at the top of her right shoulder and was done by Craig Rodriguez at Hand of Glory in Brooklyn.

    She explains further, "We are all hoping for an early spring. Daffodils and forget-me-nots. It is a memorial tattoo. I always bring yellow flowers to the cemetery when I honor my family members."

    Work from Hand of Glory has appeared previously here on Tattoosday. A piece of Craig's was featured here.

    Amen to the early spring! Thanks to Virginia for sharing this lovely tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

Post Title

Virginia's Flowers Forecast Spring


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2011/02/this-is-quick-one-for-monday-morning-on.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive