Lisa and Her Brooklyn Flytrap


    Today's entry is a reader submission from a fellow Brooklynite named Lisa, who sent in this photo:



    Lisa tells me:
    "[This tattoo] was done a few months ago by an artist named Alex Perez, owner of Tat2sRus located at 5409 4th Ave. in Sunset Park Brooklyn.  He has been tattooing for over 20 yrs and is totally awesome.  This piece was done freehand just like all his pieces are.  I love my tattoo and get many compliments on it."
    I know this is a Venus Flytrap, but I'll call it a Brooklyn Flytrap, because it looks like it's a plant you definitely don't want to mess with!
    Thanks to Lisa for sending this in to us here at Tattoosday!  

    This entry is ©2011 Tattoosday.

    If you are reading this on another web site other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

Post Title

Lisa and Her Brooklyn Flytrap


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2011/08/normal-0-microsoftinternetexplorer4.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive