Amy and Her Colorful Hot Air Balloon

    Today's tattoos are from Amy, who I met a couple weeks ago in Penn Station. First is this stunning hot air balloon on her upper right arm:


    This was done by Brian Marsman at Powerhouse Tattoo Company in Montclair, New Jersey. "I just wanted a hot air balloon and I didn't have a picture for him or anything," Amy told me, "he just drew it up for me."

    She also had this tattoo, on her inner right forearm,


    This is an interpretation of a watercolor by Angelique Houtkamp entitled "Edith Piaf":

    ©Angelique Houtkamp
    This was done by an artist named Giordano who was visiting from Brazil, set up shop in Amy's dining room, and tattooed a handful of friends and family, including Amy's husband and father.

    Thanks to Amy for chatting with me and sharing these tattoos here on Tattoosday!


    This entry is ©2011 Tattoosday.

    If you are reading this on another web site other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

Post Title

Amy and Her Colorful Hot Air Balloon


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2011/10/todays-tattoos-are-from-amy-who-i-met.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive