Colin's Left Leg is Traditionally Flash-y

    I spotted Colin one afternoon while I was waiting for another tattooed individual to get off of her cell phone.

    (Not only have I come up with individual terms for things that are associated with inkblogging, but I follow a code, as well. One of its tenets is to never bother someone talking on a cell phone.)

    Colin ambled by and I bounded after him, stopping him and asking about his tattoos.

    His left leg is covered with traditional flash, from swallows and bombs, roses, death's head moths,


    and a pin-up girl, done in the Sailor Jerry style.


    He explained that the sleeved left leg is a result of being "overzealous and excited" about tattoos.
    Usually I try to talk about one or two pieces, but because most of his work is just flash, I captured most of his calf.

    No fascinating stories to tell, just tattoos.

    Thanks to Colin for sharing his ink with us here on Tattoosday!

Post Title

→

Colin's Left Leg is Traditionally Flash-y


Post URL

→

https://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-spotted-colin-one-afternoon-while-i.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive