In a city of 8 Million...

    Three days in a row I ran into previous Tattoosday contributors in different locales.

    On Wednesday, I ran into Leyna at the Barnes & Noble in Union Square. I had first encountered her ink back in June fifteen blocks uptown coming out of Borders. I spotted her hot air balloon tattoo and had to say hi.

    Yesterday, after a Trader Joe's run for salsa, I saw Kat getting on the F train, seven blocks from where I first spotted her.

    I know, I know, it's all in pretty close proximity. However, today I approached Mike at the Penn Plaza Borders and knew, once the flicker of recognition crossed his face, that he was the same guy I had met in Brooklyn on 86th Street on April 4.

    If you don't recall their ink, click their names which will magically transport you to their original posts.

Post Title

→

In a city of 8 Million...


Post URL

→

https://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2010/08/three-days-in-row-i-ran-into-previous.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive