The Quotable Tom Ford

    As a new season of Project Runway premiered last night, I thought I'd share a fashion-related tattoo. Working on "Fashion Avenue," I see a lot of ink on people in the industry. Here's one from Megan:


    This is a quote by the fashion designer Tom Ford:

    "Beauty is an illusion/It is here only for a moment/Then it fades/But in the brief moment of existence/It has forever/impacted the world"
    Megan read these words in one of Ford's books, in a section about evening wear.

    "I love Tom Ford," she told me, "and I think he's a very smart man."

    The tattoo was done about 2-3 years ago at Ink Candy in Hollywood by an artist named Angel.

    Thanks to Megan for sharing this inspirational quote with us here on Tattoosday!

Post Title

→

The Quotable Tom Ford


Post URL

→

https://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2011/07/as-new-season-of-project-runway.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive