Introducing Tattoosday

    On the second anniversary of my blog, BillyBlog, I have decided to launch a spin-off, called Tattoosday. I originally intended for the Tattoosday concept to be a once a week feature, with posts every Tuesday (or Tat-Tuesday, if you will).

    I have copied my six Tatttoosday posts from BillyBlog over to this site for continuity purposes. My reasons for doing this are hazy. Primarily, I thought it would be easier to explain to people with tattoos that I had a blog called Tattoosday that featured them, as opposed to a blog called BillyBlog that had a weekly feature called Tattoosday. Simpler explanation, I think, if the blog is devoted solely to tattoos.

    There's also less pressure, I think, to find people. Instead of needing them by a certain day, I'll post them as I find them. I can also post other tattoo-related items here, if I see fit.

    So even if you see posts dated prior to September 8, 2007, they are dated to correspond to the "Tattoosdays" when they appeared in July and August.

Post Title

Introducing Tattoosday


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2007/09/on-second-anniversary-of-my-blog.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List