Fabiana - Under Saraswati


    Back in June, I introduced some awesome work on Fabiana here.

    I followed up with her Saraswati tattoo here.

    And then, her most important tattoo here.

    And now we're coming back to Fabiana to see what else she has to share with us here on Tattoosday.

    This post is called "Under Saraswati".

    In Fabiana's words:

    "And under [Saraswati] on my wrist is also a matching tat with one of my exes, the same one that broke my heart. Well, it was once again butterflies because I love them and suns because she liked them. I love butterflies, they mean freedom. Oh, wait, my big giant butterfly is under the saraswati! I drew that one!"


    Just to clarify, the tattoos at the bottom of the wrist (the small butterfly and the sun) were the matching tattoos she got with her ex. The larger butterfly above those, under Saraswati, was the one she drew.

    Butterflies have appeared on Tattoosday before here.

    Fabiana recently e-mailed me and told me she has some new ink to share, so I thought I'd post these leftover ones from the last batch she sent me, before I introduced some more.

    Thanks to Fabiana again for sharing her ink with us here on Tattoosday!

Post Title

Fabiana - Under Saraswati


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2008/11/back-in-june-i-introduced-some-awesome.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List