Caitlin's Pin-up with a Heart on the Sleeve

    Earlier this month, I ran into Caitlin as I got off the A train at West 4th Street. She has twnety-three tattoos and, as customary, I asked if she could pick one to share with us here on Tattoosday.

    She obliged, selecting this, her most recent tattoo:


    This is based on the artwork of the pin-up stylings of Baron von Lind. I believe the piece that this is replicating is his work "Daphne":


    I wish I could give proper credit to the artist, but it was a noisy train platform, and I scribbled down Willie Childress, Asheville, North Carolina. If anyone knows who this is, or what shop he belongs to, please let me know so I can give the artist his proper due.

    Thanks to Caitlin for sharing her pin-up with us here on Tattoosday!

    Be sure to head over to the Baron von Lind website to see more of his art.

Post Title

Caitlin's Pin-up with a Heart on the Sleeve


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2010/08/earlier-this-month-i-ran-into-caitlin.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive