In a city of 8 Million...

    Three days in a row I ran into previous Tattoosday contributors in different locales.

    On Wednesday, I ran into Leyna at the Barnes & Noble in Union Square. I had first encountered her ink back in June fifteen blocks uptown coming out of Borders. I spotted her hot air balloon tattoo and had to say hi.

    Yesterday, after a Trader Joe's run for salsa, I saw Kat getting on the F train, seven blocks from where I first spotted her.

    I know, I know, it's all in pretty close proximity. However, today I approached Mike at the Penn Plaza Borders and knew, once the flicker of recognition crossed his face, that he was the same guy I had met in Brooklyn on 86th Street on April 4.

    If you don't recall their ink, click their names which will magically transport you to their original posts.

Post Title

In a city of 8 Million...


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2010/08/three-days-in-row-i-ran-into-previous.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive