Something Girly This Way Comes

    I met Nadya one afternoon in the beginning of October in Borders on Penn Plaza.

    She shared this tattoo, which covered up a date she had initially inscribed on her arm:


    Nadya told me that she wanted something "girly".

    What I found most interesting about this tattoo is that when I asked her who the artist was, she told me it was her father. I can't imagine tattooing my own daughter. I would be too nervous!

    Thanks to Nadya for sharing this tattoo with us here on Tattoosday.

Post Title

Something Girly This Way Comes


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-met-nadya-one-afternoon-in-beginning.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive