Tattoorism: Brian's Ohm

    This was sent to me by Brian, in Southern California, who's celebrating his birthday today. It's a stunning black and gray tattoo and well worth sharing here on Tattoosday:


    Brian explains:

    "This is my first tattoo and [it] meant a lot to me. It's an ohm, which is sort of a Buddhist peace symbol. It's sort of a reminder to me about what I have to do.


    I wake up and see it, and it reminds me how to live my life and how to interact with others. Behind the symbol is a copy of my thumb print, just to make it a little more personal and how it pertains to my life...The artist is Placaso at Lowrider Tattoo in Orange, CA."
    Thanks to Brian for sharing this amazing tattoo with us here on Tattoosday! And Happy Birthday, Brian!

Post Title

Tattoorism: Brian's Ohm


Post URL

http://mysteryw8loss.blogspot.com/2009/10/this-was-sent-to-me-by-brian-in.html


Visit mysteryw8loss for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive